Our design department, has its roots in the outdoor industry. They provide strong concepts, prompt communication, and unmatched turnaround time. With over 20 years of award-winning work within the industry, our design team provides its clients with the unique ability to develop ads that are targeted, creative, and effective. Primary Media’s design shop is based on strong creative development and exceptional customer service. Strong media placement and dynamic, creative solutions make Primary Media Outdoor Advertising and our design team an unbeatable combination.
Digital Billboard Artwork Requirements
- Download our Digital Billboard Artwork Requirements here.
Static Billboard Artwork Requirements
- Include all Support files (@300– dpi Min.)
- Include 6′′ Bleed on All Sides of Artwork
- Include PMS Color Assignment
- Include a Color Printout for us to Match
- When sending files make sure all support files are included with fonts created to outlines.
Acceptable File Formats
- Freehand (You will need to export files as .eps or .ai in order for us to open them. Additional charges may apply for converting)
- Quark Xpress (You will need to export files as .eps or .ai in order for us to open them. Additional charges may apply for converting)
- CorelDraw (You will need to export files as .eps or .ai in order for us to open them. Additional charges may apply for converting)
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai .eps .pdf) Files can be created at a:
- 1′′ = 1′ Ratio (14′x48′ Billboard will be 14′′ x 48′′)
- 6′′ Bleed = (14′x48′ Billboard will be 14.5′′ x 48.5′′)
- Adobe Photoshop (.psd (layered) .tif .eps ) Photoshop file sizes can be reduced by proportionally reducing the image size and maintaining the resolution.
- Rasterize all type layers to avoid font problems.
- 1′′ = 1′ Ration @ 300 dpi resolution
- 14′ x 48′ Billboard = 7′′ x 24′′ @ 300 dpi (Image Size)
- 14′ x 48′ Billboard = 3.5′′ x 12′′ @ 600 dpi (Image Size)
- 14′ x 48′ Billboard = 84′′ x 288′′ @ 23.52 dpi (Image Size) Half Size
Artwork Coordination & Sending Us Artwork & Artwork Requirements
- Via e-mail (for files from 1K to 20MB) Creative@primarymedia.com
- Have your files ready, put your file in a folder or by itself. Depending on size, you can compress it (zip).
- Send your e-mail to Creative@primarymedia.com with your file attached.